My name is Abdullahi Abshir and the career path I am interested in taking is Real Estate. When people hear about Real Estate they usually assume it is just selling houses and earning profit, but do not see the many qualities it has for both the agents and their clients. For me, a career in real estate is interesting and different from other careers because it provides a flexible schedule, and you are your own boss. Another reason is because I love interacting with people and getting to know them. As a real estate agent, you are in contact with your clients and you get to know them in terms of their interests and their personality to a certain degree. That is how you figure out which property best fits them and their vision. It is always important to see what type of life they want for themselves and how that certain property would be great for their lives. Families including children may want a different type of home than newlywed couples or singles, so the client range is always changing which is interesting to me. Moving into a new house or space is life changing, and the idea of touring properties and transforming spacing to build lives within them is exciting.  Although some may say there are many cons to becoming a real estate agent, the excitement of it all is what motivates me to be the best agent in the future. In any career path you must work hard and with hard work comes success. There are also many skills I would gain from being a real estate agent like communication, marketing, problem solving, organization, leadership and responsibility. These are all important skills to create and develop because it prepares me for advancement in my career and teaches me to continue learning as I go on. https://pixabay.com/en/house-mansion-home-property-2469067/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Career research wages, outlook, and work enviorment